5/11/2006

I'm Engaged!

Guess what everyone? I'm engaged!!!! Yes it is true, if you havent already heard from the grapevine Emily is no longer my girlfriend she is my fiancee. The date we have picked is December 19th 2006. I am very excited and can't wait until the big day. This summer we will be making plans and working here in Durango CO. I have been given the oppertunity to work at First Baptist here in Durango as the music intern. I will be playing music for youth and for church, studying the Bible abd preparing multiple Bible studys. I am extremely excited that I will be doing what I love and being paid for it. Emily is going to be working at the daycare of a school, playing with all the little babies. As a matter of fact we are both looking after a baby right now. Not ours of course, but the program director of athletic trainings' baby. He is a cute little boy, when he is not fussy. Prayers for our wedding and future would be much appreciated. God has blessed us both beyond anything we could have hoped for. And I hope you are all waiting on and trusting in Him as we have been.
Wait patiently for the Lord.
Be brave and courageous,
Yes, wait patienly for the Lord.
--Psalm 27:14 NLT

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness Brian! CONGRATULATIONS! that's soooo exciting!! wow, that's awesome!!!!
blessings and prayers are with you my friend!

Anonymous said...

yay!! congrats! :)
~kim

Kerry said...

Well Bro, that explains why you hadn't called me back about this summer yet. I am actually really excited for you!!! I think of all people, Dad should be the Best Man!! Nothin like a little Bobby Miller Action to top off a wedding. Is it going to be here in Vegas? Congrats again and talk to you soon.

Your Brother,
Kerry

Katie Mitchell said...

bmill.... lovin it! pictures please? i'm pretty stoked for you. i'm sure the girl is a lucky one.... be blessed... you are being prayed for!
miss you friend!