3/27/2006

God is Working

Hey y'all! I know that once again it has been a pretty long time since i typed in my blog. But at least it hasn't been almost a year like last time. Well i hope all of you are doing well and fighting the good fight out in the world where God has you. God still has me here in Durango CO. My gilrfriend Emily and I are doing well we have now been dating for 11 months which has been such a blessing. I have taken the semester off from the athletic training program, so i have had more time to work for Christ in other areas. I am still taking classes so i did'nt drop out or anything. Also this semester i am working with the youth at the First Baptist church. If anyone reads this please just say a little quick prayer for me becasue i am giving a talk a talk on worship for the college ministry get together on Friday. I have to go but i will write more later, maybe. Just want to encourage you all before i go.
17And since we are his children, we will share his treasures--for everything God gives to his Son, Christ, is ours, too. But if we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering.

3 comments:

rise up said...

bro,
glad to hear some about your life.
keep up the good work.

Kerry said...

Bro,

I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and that I hope all is going well in the state of CO. I spent my spring break in Mexico. We had our Mission Trip and went down there this year. I was so awesome. So what are your plans for this summer? Give me a shout and talk to you soon.

Love,
Your Brother

Jules Oldroyd said...

hey brian - it's good to hear about what is going on in your life. we'll miss you this summer, but i am excited for where God is leading you. good luck with the last bit of the school year!