2/06/2006

Wow it has been a while

So it has been quite a long time since the last time that i wrote in my blog. I hope all of you out there are doing well. I have been good and busy since the last time i wrote. That last summer Brad Hixon came down to Las Vegas and stayed with me and my family and worked consruction with me and my Father. That was great fellowship and a ton of hard work. Last semester waS crazy hard for me. I am in the Athletic Training Program here at Fort Lewis College and it requires much out of me. I was in there probably most of my day everyweek, and even on weekends. Also I had a full class load of hard classes for my major. This semester i have decided to take time off from the Athletic Training Room. I was no longer enjoying it and I was given the oppertunity to work with the high school youth at First Baptist Durango, where i go to church. It has been fun anf Emily is also helping there. Emily and I have been doing well. We are growing closer together and closer to God. It has'nt always been easy but God has helped us through the relationship and I could not be happier. I am leading the musical worship for the campus ministry and i get to lead music for the high school youth group as well. God has been working wonders in my life and I know that he will continue to do so. I miss you all.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Hey Bro,

Welcome back!!! I have missed reading your blogs. Well, I haven't missed reading it, I have just missed the lack of posting. I am glad to know that you are still alive and that things are going well. So when is the Big Date?? Is that even in the works yet?

Juana said...

yay, i've missed you! thanks for the comment friend. Much love!

rise up said...

Bro,
Good to hear that you are doing well. I miss the late night frisbee in the quad, and the mountain biking.
We should talk sometime when you are free. Peace,
B-rich