2/27/2005

Guess What?

I did laundry yesterday for the first time since I have been back to school from Christmas break! I know you guys are all proud of me, but like I said before, I have so many clothes that I don't see the point in doing laundry every week, and besides it saves money on detergent. Also, Josef please forgive me, I shaved my beard off tonight. It was pretty big, the biggest I have ever had it so I took a few pictures of it before I shaved. The reason I shaved is because I will be leaving this Thursday for South Padre, Texas on a mission trip with Master Plan for spring break. The weather is showing the highs to be in the 90s. I am stoked.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i may have you beat. i did laundry ONCE this past summer.

-juana

Anonymous said...

B-Mill,

Hey bro. Just came across your blog and saw the pic of kara and i. how funny. i am glad to hear you are doing well. how's your fam? hey can i possibly get craissa's info? take care. miss you!

Anonymous said...

that was annie falk bye the way. oops!